Just a few weeks after releasing his 8th studio album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, which sold over 700k copies in its first week of release, Eminem sat down with BBC Radio 1’s Zane Lowe for a four-part interview. Part one has been released, which you can view above.
In the interview, Eminem describes his latest project, as well as his seven other studio albums as a snapshot of his life. “All my albums I think for the most part pretty much tell where I’m at.” “There’s a lot of reflecting and things like that back on everything that was happening during that time. It’s kind of like me reflecting on it and getting to the point where I’m with it now.”
You can also watch Eminem’s Radio 1 live performance of ‘Berzerk‘ below:
- Eminem – Zane Lowe Interview (getwititmagazine.com)
- Eminem Interviewed By Zane Lowe (jukeboxdivvy.wordpress.com)
- Eminem Sits Down With Zane Lowe & BBC Radio 1 (Part 1) (americanbeau.com)
- Eminem Interview For BBC Radio (4umf.com)
- Vaughan’s Picks | @YoMoneaux: HEAUX (vaughanmasawiey.com)