Earlier in the week, RiRi debuted a sneak peek of what she described as a ‘dark and eery’ video for ‘What Now,’ the fifth single off Unapologetic. Well, the video is finally here! A tormented Rihanna goes ‘red carpet goth’ as she sings in a white room in the video, which was shot in Thailand over the summer.
The Pour It Up singer gave her fans a sneak preview of her outfits when she posted two black and white stills of the video to her Instagram account on Monday. Check out the visuals above. What do you think?
- Rihanna Looks Sexy In Racy Behind-The-Scenes Video For ‘What Now’ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Rihanna: ‘What Now is going to be kind of eerie’ (contactmusic.com)
- Rihanna Does Exorcism-Style Moves In ‘What Now’ Video (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Behind The Scenes: Rihanna Gives a Preview of Her New Video “What Now” (atlantablackstar.com)
- Rihanna: ‘What Now’ Music Video Preview – Watch Now! (justjared.com)